When the weather gets warmer, who doesn’t love refreshing their closet, or picking up a cute new accessory to spice up your home?
You may never have considered where those items are from, but you should. Our friend Claire over at The Catholic Feminist podcast recently chatted with Erin Mackey from Catholic Relief Services all about why ethical trade matters, and the difference you can make by putting your purchasing power to good use.
To get you started, we’ve rounded up these summer essentials – all from CRS vetted shops that are ethical trade!
Shopping never felt so good… 🙂
For your closet:
- Gaby flats (+ 10% off coupon!)
- Leather Clutch (+ 10% off coupon!)
- Knotted Cobalt Dress
- Love Africa Tank
- Mixteco Necklace
- Knotted Fringe Necklace
- Layered Turquoise Necklace
- Silver Swallow Earrings
For your kitchen:
- Cold Brew Coffee Maker and Fair Trade Coffee – available in cold brew!
- Appetizer Plates
- Utensil Holder / Vase
- Herb Planter
For your adventures:
- Green tote (more colors available)
- Overnight bag (more patterns available)
- Sport bag (more colors available)
- Water bottle
For your home:
For your next gift:
Samantha Povlock is the founder of FemCatholic.com. You can learn more about her here.